Knowledge Discovery in Databases (KDD)
Merck & Co - Associate Specialist IT, Business Consulting - Emerging Talent Rotation ProgramJune 2015 - Present
Rotation 1 - Business Analytics & Reporting :
- Merck Animal Health (MAH), worked on financial plans and growth objectives which was optimized on various finance reports
- Worked on Digital Analytics (Twitter, Facebook, Youtube) to Access/Pull-in Data using Python programming skills, regarding a #1 Seller Product - Bravecto USA
- Visualized data using Spotfire from digital, sales, social media, and other sources for USA COMM OPS & Brands
- Re-Engineerined Process on Information Data Governance project which is currently used by all Merck Animal Health employees
- Ensured the Usability of policies required to manage audit ability and secure the Data. Communicated with the Data Owner regarding permission to keep a log of User information regarding accessible data.
Rotation 2 - MRL (Merck Research Lab) - IT Safety & Regulatory:
- Worked with various colleagues on Investigator collaboration upgrade to write an interface to/from regarding SIP (Shared Investigator Platform).
- METRO (process) - worked on innovative integration between MARRS/Veeva eTMF/TransCelerate. METRO has been used in Shared Investigator Platform (SIP) project to interact with investigator.
- Worked with TIBCO Clarity & Spotfire, to look for new ways to integrate data flows to/from MARRS (Argus) and ORION databases to validate duplicate data.
- Worked with Business folks to understand Product Registration Reports to evaluate the process into automation via Spotfire.
- Product Registration domain expert. Understanding Clinical Data on how to automate the data process into Spotfire, to show clear insights, and helps to generate better business questions.
- Committee member for PostDoc Fellowship Program! Come join us!!
Rotation 3 - Software Engineer :
- Using MEAN Stack to improve/build a product called Barnum (Questions and Answer Platform for Technology & Analytics)
Skill STEM LLC - FounderJune 2015 - Present
Skill STEM LLC is part of Lynxs App (www.Lynxsapp.com)
Lynxs - Lynxs provides the user with a profile which will include each of their contact points shared. The profile will allow you to view pictures, basic information, social media accounts, all in one location. Set favorites when visiting profiles. Lynxs is the first and only application to allow the user to update their QR Code and customize what they would like to share with each other.
Android Users: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.lynxs
iOS Users: https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/lynxs/id1069198919?mt=8
New Jersey Institute of Technology - Grad School (Graduated)2015-2017
Master's Degree, Information Systems, Informatics, GPA: 3.75
Concentration in: Data Mining/Management
New Jersey Institute of Technology - underGrad School (Graduated)2015-2017
Bachelor of Applied Science Degree, Business & Information Systems, GPA: 3.67
For More Information: